Wednesday, December 6, 2006

TS Nicole

I saw Nicole about a month or so ago. I really was excited to see her based on her pictures and the fact that she is one of the few TS gals out in the east, east bay (walnut creek area). She has a good location right off the freeway and it is pretty easy to find.

She was easy to get ahold of and schedule an appointment with. When I got there I was a little disappointed that she looked a fair bit different than in her pictures. Most of her pics are from when she had dark hair and IMHO she looks better with it. She now has somewhat lighter hair and did not look as good.

She was very, very nice. She was respectful and asked what I would like to do. It was a very recirocal experience in that we sucked each other off with a lot of touching etc. That was good as it got her very worked up. I sucked her off for quite some time after to get her good and hard. I then asked if I could fuck her in her ass and she obliged. She had a very nice ass - it felt great. She then offered me a shower and towel which was definitely appreciated. That does not happen often enough in my opinion and in my situation it is usually very helpful for me to be able to get cleaned up aftewards.

I would definitely recommend Nicole it was a hot time. Check out some of the more recent pics on her home page where she has lighter hair - they are a more accurate representation of what she looks like now.

2 comments:

Trannyshagger@gmail.com said...

This comment from Gianfreddo -

I recently spent some time with her and she is fabulous, she looked great & what an experience. She is now my new all-time favorite.

Anonymous said...

She is now post-op from her posts on Craigslist and Eros. I have never seen her in person but you are right about the hair color... she looks MUCH better with the dark hair... at least in the photos.

I hope to check her out sometime soon.