Friday, December 22, 2006

TS Malenaa

Review submitted by Gianfreddo

I met Malenaa at Divas a few months ago and she looks better than her pics. She is tall, slender and very sexy. After a couple of drinks we went to her apt. not far from Divas. It was a bit seedy but clean. As soon as the terms were worked out she started to rub me up and we decided to get undressed. She went right down on me worked it hard for a long while. She never got hard and I got the distinct impression that she was very jaded.

Well she was very jaded. I could tell she was getting frustrated so I asked if I could enter her ass......................she said yes but it would cost me more money. I said no and finished myself off. All in all it was a waste of money and her attitude stinks.....Too bad, she's very sexy

No comments: