Friday, December 8, 2006

Ts Mia

I have been hot for Mia since she came on the Bay Area scene. I was very intrigued by her pics. Her pictures have a very sexy, alluring and feminine look. I was looking forward to when I would be in the city to hook up with her.

Well I recently got that chance and was pretty disappointed. It was all about her and all business. On top of that she did not look nearly as good in person as in her pics. I also think that she is a little bigger in terms of physical stature than her bio stats. She was not into what she was doing and made a half hearted attempt - except when she fucking me in my ass. Then she was all gung ho even after repeated requests from me to go slower and easier. She just pumped away until she came.

She then made a half hearted attempt to suck my cock and when we were done I got to take a shower and dry off with a dirty towel that was hanging there from the last person that used it! From that point on she just sat there watching TV while I got dressed and ignored me as if I was not even in the room.

This was one of my worst experiences in several years doing this. She was hard to schedule with, was just not very respectful or hospitable, was not into what is doing and did not look as good as her pics. Depending on what you are looking for Mia may or may not be for you. She is definitely not for me and won't see any of my repeat business.

No comments: