Thursday, December 7, 2006

How To Post A Review

So I am somewhat new to this blogging thing and had high hopes that members could come here and post their individual experiences, but the technology does not work that way. Only I can actually post information and then visitors such as yourself can write comments to my posting.

So in order to make this site meaningful we need reviews on as many of the girls as possible - not just the ones I manage to hook up with! So if you have an experience with any of the girls and you would like to share - please submit it to me via email @ trannyshagger@gmail.com and I will post it for you. Please let me know how you would like the review attributed in terms of name etc. Please write review in the subject and be sure to include pics and links to the gals website or wherever they can be found online (no craigslist ads as they expire).

Thanks!

No comments: