Friday, December 8, 2006

TS Michell


This review was submitted by an anonymous user.

Basically, she was disappointing, not because she doesn't look good, actually she looks great as a woman and has a big tool that would make any man proud. The problem is that she is just not into what she is doing. She takes phone calls while she is in the middle of things with you. Multiple times! I got her to cum, but because of prior hormones, as is the case with many TS's, it was only a few drops. I was in and out of there in 15 minutes because I just lost interest after the many phone calls, several of which she said to the caller "Give me 5 minutes, and I'll be through" This was 10 minutes into our session! So while she looks fantastic, attitude and performance leave much to be desired.

No comments: