Wednesday, December 6, 2006

TS Jennifer

Jennifer (she was known as Andrea when I saw her) was actually my first ever TS experience. I was lucky to get such a nice person for my first time. I ended up seeing her many, many times and she was always very nice. She never rushed me and always took very good care of me. It was always a nice vibe and experience when I saw her!

It has been a few years now since I have seen her so hopefully all of this holds true. Back in those days I think she was taking hormones and could not get an erection. Now it looks as though she is fully functional and can get the job done if that is what you are interested in.

She always took really good care of me orally and definitely had a hot, hot ass. I enjoyed it very much!

I would love to hear from anyone that has had any recent experiences with her. I hope that she is still as good as she was then! Based on my past experiences with her I would definitely recommend her for beginners and experienced alike.

2 comments:

Trannyshagger@gmail.com said...

Well I recently paid Jennifer another visit and she is still awesome! Hands down the best attitude! She has incredible oral skills and definitely knows how to work that ass! She is still highly recommended in my book!

Unknown said...

Hi ,
this is one of the best posts I’ve read in a long time.

anyways head over to Best Tranny Webcam Sex


for some of the Best Shemale Webcam Sex